Our state of the art cameras, advanced analytics, digital line barriers, and access control systems work together to provide proactive security for your facility/property. When unusual activity is detected, our built-in artificial intelligence is able to differentiate between human, animal and environmental disruptions and immediately alerts our team to the potential threat, identifying what’s a true concern and what’s benign.
These robust analytics facilitate a rapid response from our agents who can see what is happening at your facility/property in real-time and take all the necessary steps to manage the incident, applying the appropriate pressure based on the threat level and communicating directly with you where appropriate.
Common Incident Alerts:
- Suspicious Vehicle: Our alerts can even detect vehicles coming and going by your property and look for suspicious patterns.
- Potential Break-in: If the alert is for a suspicious person breaking a digital barrier, our security agents will be able to see exactly what the intruder is doing and respond appropriately, involving the police immediately for serious threats.
- Loitering: If an individual or group is lingering near your property, their activity is recorded and an alert is sent to our team so they can monitor their actions in real-time and respond if needed.
- Dangerous animal: If there’s a potentially dangerous animal on your property, our agents will alert you so you can keep your family/pets safe.
- Property Left Unsecured: If you forget to close your garage door or your pool gate, our smart technology will detect it, and our agents will let you know.